We ensure a win-win situation prevails throughout any cooperation with our clients. We understand the resource crunch, for the export managers, while identifying & implementing a new market development. For this purpose, we have designed our fee structure in a way which allows a new entrant to spend after conclusive evidence of deliverable promised.
- Ideal for local partner identification & selection
- Joint Venture & Acquisition targeting
- Location mapping for any green field investment
- Majority of our fees is outcome linked where the client is satisfied with the deliverables as per the Scope Of Work (SOW) initially agreed to.
- A small portion of fees is charged up-front, as a conveyance allowance for MCG consultants, to screen & filter potential targets.
This is another outcome-based cooperation model where, after initial screening and evaluation of product-price-market dynamics, we, through our network of local players, find willing buyers and charge our client after we have successfully kick-started distribution. The percentage of commission is calculated on a case-to-case bases, depending upon the client’s product portfolio & margin expectation. We, at MCG, undertake any such cooperation after internally evaluating the real market potential of the product/ products and when we are certain about a favorable market demand.
We are the only consulting agency in India which take the responsibility of the sales. We are result oriented when it comes to new market development and we clearly convey that through our cooperation model.
Again, significant amount of resource is spent beforehand by MCG to find the right partner and assessment of their sales capabilities.
- Ideal for testing Indian waters
- Majority of our fees is charged when distribution starts through MCG associate partners
- A small portion of fees is charged up-front, as administrative and facilitation fees