Together with our global associates we try to provide most efficient ways to facilitate foreign market entry. Our range of services include:-
- Where to export?
- Where is the customer located?
- What is the local competition scenario?
- What competitive advantage do ‘we’ have in foreign markets vis-à-vis local players?
- Whether trade policies favourable or protective?
- Through a local partner / distributor?
- Own legal presence & sales team? ESO (Enhanced Sales Operation) with incubation support
- Partnering with a local player (merge or acquire)?
- Is it the right time for own production / manufacturing plant?
- What is the documentation checklist for export from India?
- What is the target market’s standards & licensing?
- How to efficiently supply products to the customer?
- Whether setting up own distribution network is beneficial?
- Whether to outsource or establish own after sales team?
- How to go about with the tech training & spare parts supply order?
- Best way to manage & review sales performance?
Success is inevitable if we can answers these questions rightly i.e. right methodology. A right methodology require maximum primary interactions and a fact based deduction. Having said that, values cannot be ignored but limited to the consumer behaviour and preferences.
Expanding outside India is seen as a complicated task involving multiple stakeholders but not anymore. MCG provide complete solution to Indian SME’s to test foreign waters through our simple, streamlined and affordable ‘Expansion Services’.
Our ‘Expansion Services’ include the following: –
We, through our global associates, identify selective markets, based upon the product portfolio, of our client. We conduct following exercises:-
- Export market identification
- Demand analysis
- Price mapping
- Location analysis
- New Product Development
- Customized Surveys
- Group & Individual interviews
- Due Diligence – Financial / Legal / Operational / Human Capital
MCG provide following implementation services, for Indian firms, in foreign markets: –
- Office infrastructure
- Local business leads
- Administrative services
- Local executive search
- Project Consultants
- Lawyers & other technical support
- Distribution support
- Supply chain management
- Warehousing support
- Marketing activities & event management
i.We shortlist the right set of distributors in the target foreign market. This identification is done on the bases of the ideal profile shared by the client. (know more)
- Freight forwarding service
- Custom clearance service
- Distribution services in foreign market
- Packaging & Licensing services
- Commercial invoice
- Bill of lading
- Consular invoice
- Certificate of origin
- Inspection certification
- Dock receipt and warehouse receipt
- Destination control statement
- Insurance certificate
- Export license
- Export packing list