Ultimate aim is to sell and to have a clarity on sales strategy it requires a culmination of all other fact finding outcomes. Whatever we have been able to unearth, regarding our pillars and sub-bifurcations, ultimately forms the bases of Sales strategy. Few focus points are: –
- How is the market performing?
- Who are able to sell well & who are performing inadequately?
- What sales channel to opt for or any alterations to current industry practices?
- Do we need our own sales team or we can let local partners sell or ESO of MCG?
- Which prime regions to focus upon to sell?
- Which product sell well?
- Do we need promotional offers for inventory management?
- Which marketing platforms to tap upon?
- What to capture in sales feedback? How to capture? From whom?
- What are the key issues which can/ are holding back the sales?
- Do we need to provide an after-sales support?
- Efficiency in sales operations needed, and/ or how to achieve it?
Sales is an activity which need a continuous monitoring for improvement and product design, development & enhancement. MCG is performing this activity for more than a decade to provide pin pointed consultations to our clients, while adding value to the shareholders & their portfolio.